Sunday, September 28, 2008

Business is Booming!

This past weekend I had the priviledge of going to the 3rd annual Heritage Makers convention. I have been a Heritage Makers consultant for 3 1/2 years and it's never been better. Heritage Makers is all about telling and sharing stories. And our product and company has never been better. I feel so fortunate to have found an amazing company that fits me like a glove. I love the consultants I get to work with as well the clients I help. Being a personal publishing consultant for Heritage Makers has been more than rewarding and I am blessed to work with a company that embraces technology to help others preserve their precious memories in a Storybook!


Me and Terri (my sister from another mother!) Terri and I were introduced through the Heritage Makers family but will be friends for life. Love you Sissy!

Many of you will recognize beautiful Wendy McGee. Wendy is my sponsor in Heritage Makers and introduced me to the company. She is my mentor in the business and a shining example of the goals I have for myself. I love that we've been able to keep friendship first and enjoy doing business together! We are looking snazzy in this photo because we always have a formal night at our conventions. Heritage Makers held nothing back for this special night this year. We all dressed up like princesses at a royal ball - which explains the tiara's!!

Since the conference was in Anaheim California we weren't far from the happiest place on earth. Heritage Makers had a special night for all of us and we all had a great time playing in Disneyland. We rode some fun rides and ate great food. Now I want to go back and take the kids!

Another of my favorite ladies in the world - Deb Payne. She is in the business with me and was my room mate at the conference. We laughed so hard at times I thought we'd die. But my favorite part was seeing the twinkle in Deb's eyes when she caught the vision of Heritage Makers and realized that there is no greater place to be right now. Love ya Deb!




No comments: