Monday, September 15, 2008

GO GREEN!

For those of you who know me, I am an avid supporter of the 'green' movement that has been happening in our country (and the world for that matter). I am concerned about the environment and want my children and grandchildren to be able to enjoy this beautiful earth. Recently a friend of mine passed on an email that is a must see for anybody alive today! Please take a moment to look over this announcement and do like I did . . . pay the buck to buy a reusable grocery sack!
http://www.poconorecord.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20080506/MULTIMEDIA02/80505016

And for those of you who are residents of Spanish Fork ~ have you registered for the recylcling program yet? Do it . . . we need you! www.spanishfork.org/recycle

2 comments:

Krishelle said...

thanks for that eye-opener! We do try to reuse our sacks but I don't throw them out, they have just taken over the cupboard underneath my kitchen sink! augh very scary, thx for reminding me lol. i will pass that website along!

Michelle said...

I can't believe the people in Spanish are not jumping on the recycle band wagon - OMG come on people! Oh.. I feel much better now.

xoxo

chell