Thursday, September 18, 2008

I sure did!

It never gets any easier to make a major change to your appearance but I did it - I have a new do! Anyone who knows my family will say "you look just like your mother!" That's not a bad thing. My mother is beautiful in every way. The older I get the more I do look like her. Love you mom :)

For years now I've been wanting to act my age and cut my hair but never took the plunge. Now that I am such a busy bee and don't have time to spend on myself I need something simple! And my great friend Brownie knows just how to make it right.

This week as I was preparing for a Heritage Makers business conference I was buying a new suit and came out of the dressing room to ask the gal at the counter what she thought. She said I looked like Sara Palin. (Of course I had my droopy hair all pulled up in a clippy to keep it out of my way and I did happen to have my glasses on too). But that comment was all it took - the droop ended today. I'm finally ME!

7 comments:

Michelle said...

LOVE IT!!!!

xoxo

chell

Debbie Payne said...

Your mom must be beautiful if you look like her. It's a great change!

Beth Martinez said...

Amy, you look fabulous! I'd get mine cut if it would look as cute as you do with yours! See you at Reunion.
Beth Martinez

Krishelle said...

OMGosh! I really like it! It is so flattering! See ya soon!

kaylee said...

LOve it it looks so good

Terri Harmon said...

OH MY GOODNESS! How is it you look fabulous no matter what hairstyle you have?! It is amazing and it suits you so good!!! When you are as beautiful on the inside as you are, it is easy to be beautiful on the outside!

Love you!

Wendy L. Clifton - Personal Publishing Consultant said...

You look maaavalous! Can't wait to see you in a few days!