Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Twilight . . . I'm hooked

I don't like scary movies or stories so when Brownie recommended that I read this book I didn't really give it a second thought. But a few months later I bought the book and it sat on my desk until I had my next plane ride and a few hours to kill. Brownie said again I had to read this so we could go see the movie coming out. (I've never done that before - read a book and then seen the movie. I just don't get to read as much as I'd like to.) So I took it with me on my trip and started to read while I was in the airport. Little did I know I'd become completely hooked on the book, stay up late to finish it and buy the sequel as soon as I could get to the bookstore.
If you haven't read this book . . . get it and get ready for a great love story. Brownie and I will let you know how the movie goes!

2 comments:

Amy said...

I'm right there with you Amy! I got hooked over the summer and read all the books, which is very unlike me to do so. Can't wait to see the movie!

Jamie Slocum said...

I am so glad I'm not the only one! Tyler was mad at me for not 'being here' for 2 weeks but I got all four read...and have actually read Twilight again twice since. I loved the movie...what did you think?!?!