Saturday, November 29, 2008

Bowling Langenfass Style

Well we've made bowling a regular activity for our family. The kids absolutely love it. This weekend we decided to see just how good Erica really is and we took Harry and Erica with us. There's the best little bowling place not far from their home in Sandy so we took a shot at it. (I had to throw this photo in cause they're so damn cute.)
So I love to bowl. I used to be really good. Good enough that I could have been on a league. That was then, now I'm old. I have tennis elbow. What the? I don't even play tennis! But that's the diagnosis. So my game has took a dive but it's still worth going for the fun.
Here's Jordyn with her sparkly ball! She must have gone through about 5 balls before the game was over. Each time the weight got a little less!
Not long into our game Harry pulled a muscle in his upper leg. Okay his butt. He was in the middle of a beautiful delivery and his leg went wacko and he was done. He kept us company at the table and became our play by play commentator. But I think he just wanted a butt rub. ;)
It's too bad too becuase Harry has natural talent. He's a great bowler . . . but nobody can beat Erica!
Here's a terrible shot of the screen. I had to take it because I was in the lead. You can't see the picture clearly but it's my only proof that I was ahead of E for a few seconds!!! She really rocks . . . and she's so modest and innocent about it! Love you E!!!
Anyone who would like to challenge the Dickerson clan on a few rounds of bowling is welcome to bring it on!!!!

No comments: