Saturday, November 29, 2008

Todd's slice of crazy

When Todd decides to do something he does it all the way. For the last couple of years he's been building a rock crawler out of his Rubicon and he's build a mighty fine machine. I don't have the right words for the experience he had in Moab last month but hopefully I'll get him to edit this and post some comments. Hopefully from the photos you'll be able to get an idea of how much fun he had. It took about 3 days to get the smile off his face after he came home!

Cary Robarge was there as well and took a little tumble. Ooops. At least he was okay!
Don Bushman was as well. This is him observing the mess of pop and ice in the back of Cary's explorer!
I've got to figure out a way to get that statement plastered on his Jeep somewhere!

1 comment:

Michelle said...

OMG! Not my cup of tea. As neighbor Dave would say..."I'd be puckered!"

xoxoxo

chell