Thursday, November 27, 2008

I love you guys

On Thanksgiving I was able to go to my mom's house and spend some time with my side of the family and mostly catch up with my sissy's for a little while. When we get together we have more fun than we should and we forget others are even in the room as we laugh and fool around like we're still in our tweens.
This is me with Ele (who lives in American Fork) and Janna (who lives in Napa, CA). I love spending time with both of them and can't wait until we can have another sisters reunion.
The older I get the more grateful I am for these wonderful lifelong relationships I have with my sisters (I have 2 others that live in Virginia as well).
The saying is true, if we weren't sisters we'd be friends for sure!

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Awh... tell Elli and Janna hello from me.

xoxo

chell