Friday, February 5, 2010

Vacation day 1 1/2

So I have to start by saying Happy Birthday to my hubby and best friend Todd. Today he is ... Well 40 something and better than ever. We're half way to our final destination and in the airport in the middle of the night. After 3 short hours of sleep on our long Dallas layover were here at the airport 2 hours before our flight just like we were told. And the question of the morning is why do they want toy here three hours before your international flight but they don't open the airport until 2 hours before your flight? Interesting, don't you think? Totally doesn't matter, before I lay my head down again tonight (which can't come soon enough in my humble opinion) I will have visited a country I've never been in, shared a beautiful day with my birthday boy and thanked God for such a beautiful life.

No comments: