Friday, June 20, 2008

Ain't technology grand?

Over the past few years I've enjoyed reading blogs from others and have often thought that we needed one of our own. So much is going on in our lives that I think the time has finally come. We are blessed to have a long list of friends and family that regularly check in on us and this will be so slick.
I am continually amazed at modern technology and how convenient it is now to keep in touch. The other day I was giving my contact information to someone and I gave my business email address, personal email address, home phone, cell phone, shop phone, shop fax and alternate cell phone for when my battery is dead. Now I guess I have one more source to add . . . our blog. You'd think I was easy to get in touch with with all the options. Think again. Two businesses, 3 kids and one dog keeps a woman busy. Hence my email address . . . onebusywoman@gmail.com
Tune in for the fun!

4 comments:

Michelle said...

Well then, I just wanted to be the first to comment on the new Dickerson blog. Can't wait for the next post.

love

chell

Terri Harmon said...

Woo Hoo! I am so excited that you have a blog. I must say, I love it and love the photos! Don't think for a minute this means I will call you less...you can run but you can't hide. Love you all!

Heidi said...

Your blog is cute! I will be watching for new posts.

2bushes said...

Thanks for keeping us involved in your lives. We love the blog and we love you guys!! Keep us informed about Zac and know that we think about him and know that he will be OK!