Saturday, February 21, 2009

Happy Birthday Todd

Thanks to many friends and family we had a fabulous open house for Todd. He's officially 40 years YOUNG and going strong. We are blessed to have such amazing people in our life and love to have shared this night with many of you.
A highlight was the signing of Todd's memory album. Of course I made him a Heritage Makers book to showcase his fabulousness!! There were many who signed it and left amazing comments for an amazing guy. See the book preview at http://www.heritagemakers.com/?event=projectBrowse&projectId=4e43a322-9a83-4257-9329-a8093f2dd260&productId=11&projectSponsor=151687
Todd got some great old guy stuff.
This is Todd and his family checking out his book. What a special moment for his mom to take a look back over his last few years. Very special moment for all of us. Thank you Heritage Makers!
I don't get very many photo opportunities with my parents. Don't know why but I never get out the camera when I'm with them. I figured it was way past time to get a shot of me with them. It meant a lot to us that they came to support Todd's party. Good people I tell ya!
What a bunch of HUNKS!!! Don, Todd, Scott and Harry. Hubba Hubba!
Us gals have still got it too! Deb, Deb and me always have so much fun!
Have you ever noticed that wherever there are pictures being taken Harry won't be far away? And wherever there are women you'll find Harry. He got the best of both worlds this night!!
Old friends . . . Don Stoneman, Chris Miller, Cary Robarge, Todd Dickerson. Lifelong friends don't come easy. But all of these guys are easy! Go figure. (He he he!)

2 comments:

Michelle said...

So sorry we missed it. It looks like you had such a nice time and the book looks awesome. I can't wait to see it. Happy B-day Todd, AKA Sweetheart! Here's to 40+ more!

xoxox
chell

Jamie Slocum said...

Sorry we didn't make it...Looks like a ton of fun though! Happy Birthday Todd! We love you guys.