Thursday, December 18, 2008

2nd Graders Rule!

So today Kayden took his turn for a Christmas Show. The 2nd graders got together and did a wonderful program called Christmas Memories. This is Kayden and Todd after the show.


Kayden had a part in the show. He was so nervous to have to speak in front of everyone. He did a wonderful job of course!Singing the songs looked painful for him, but he said he had a good time. He had a look like "are we done yet?" the entire time. (Todd did too to tell you the truth!)Ok so I realize this isn't my kid on the end but he was cracking me up the entire time. All of the kids were singing but this little showman really hammed it up. He had hand motions for all the songs and really got into it. The funniest part was he was the ONLY one doing the moves! I couldn't quit giggling. Check him out . . . he's pretty comical!



He totally stole the entire show! LOL!

1 comment:

Krishelle said...

You gotta love those little second graders! I have one my self and I find that they can be quite comical at one moment and then take things very seriously the next!
We, too, got experience the Winter Festival at our school and sadly, my son the 5th grader is the one singing loudly and hamming it up!