Saturday, October 11, 2008

Introducing "StrikeMan"



This weekend I had a Heritage Makers business showcase I spoke at in Logan. Todd and the kids came with me and we swam in the pool, ate all kinds of junk food and ended up at the bowling alley to finish off the night. Since we got a Wii Kayden has been the master of the bowling game. He was so excited to try it in person and see what kind of skills he has. Well turns out it doesn't really matter whether it's a video game or in person . . . Kayden is officially StrikeMan. He had so much fun creaming the rest of us and I don't think he'll let us forget it anytime soon. He even shared a few pointers with me to make me feel better. What a riot we had.






2 comments:

Michelle said...

My mother would be so proud!

xoxo

chell

Bateman said...

Way to go StrikeMan, show "em" how it's done.

Jamie